Mobilegeddon Has Arrived
It’s here! Google’s “Mobile-Friendly” update drops today. In the next few months, websites that are not optimized for mobile may see a drop in visibility.
We’ve tested the friendliness of major players in various industries. Is your business site mobile friendly?
Browse Didit’s Mobilegeddon Reports
- Major U.S. PR Firms
- Large-cap companies on Long Island
- Major New York-based advertising agencies
- Major U.S. charities
- Major “white shoe” law firms in the U.S.
- Big CPA/accountancy firms
- Top-rated New York-area hospitals
- S&P 100 companies
- Lawyers on Long Island
- Large pharmaceutical companies
- Notable restaurants on Long Island
- Consumer brand sites of P&G, Unilever, and Kraft
- Major Social Media Power Influencers
- Mobilegeddon: The Reckoning